Instructions for Qualified Candidates
Reference to the Test held on May 28, 2023 for different Project Position of Project Posts in PEDO by ETEA, All the qualified candidates (Who have secured 50% or above score) are informed to read the following instructions carefully and apply accordingly. Last date of submission of “PEDO Application Data Form” is Thursday the July 27, 2023.
· Duly filled & signed “PEDOApplication Data Form” (available in Download section of PEDO Website i.e. www.pedo.pk or can be downloaded from the link https://pedokp.gov.pk/uploads/downloads/PEDO_Application_Data_Form1.pdf) along with attested copies of all the documents/ testimonials, experience certificates updated CV/resume, copy of CNIC, 02 Passport size photographs and other supporting documents to be sent to Director HR/Admin PEDO at the address mentioned below Till July 27, 2023 by those candidates only who qualify the screening test (50% or above score) for scrutiny and further process.
· Unclaimed qualification and experience will not be accepted/counted. Claimed Qualification and experience without supporting documents/documented proofs will also be not accepted/counted.
· The PEDO Application Data Form along with mention documents to be sent by registered courier company.
· By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
· Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line/Envelope and shall send separate application/envelope for each post and each quota/zone.
· Candidates are instructed to mention correct information while filling the application form. Candidates mentioning wrong information including domicile or Zone or Age or qualification or experience while submitting application and documents will be declared as “Concealment of fact” and will be strictly dropped out at any stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO)
Room # 315, Sector 38/B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, PAKISTAN
Phone No. 091-9219579